HypnoBirthing® is a complete birth education programme, a philosophy, that teaches simple but specific self hypnosis, relaxation and breathing techniques for a better birth. HypnoBirthing® is much more than just self hypnosis or hypnotherapy for childbirth.
With HypnoBirthing®, you'll discover that severe pain does not have to be an accompaniment of labour.
You'll learn how to release the fears and anxieties you may currently have about giving birth, and how to overcome previous traumatic births.
HypnoBirthing® lets you discover and experience the joy and magic of birth. It allows you to let you body do what it can do naturally. Your baby will be born into the world in a safe, calm and happy environment.
You Will Learn
- How to release any fears
- How to use self hypnosis
- How to stay calm, relaxed and in control
- How to produce endorphins - your own natural, pain relief
- How to trust your body to work naturally
- How your Birth Companion can support you and feel involved
- How to prepare a birth plan
- Positions to help your birth
- Relaxation and visualisation exercises
- Breathing techniques
Rowan Perkin’s HypnoBirthing® courses take place privately in your own home (5 Classes of 2.5 hours each).
Rowan can accommodate one to one sessions, a small group or a pair of friends.
Please do speak to Rowan to find out more information on this wonderful course and to discuss your particular needs.